Friedenberg Olympic Pool
Aquatic Management Staff Directory
Andrea Cosio-Hernandez, Aquatics Director
Max Wilson, Aquatics Operations Coordinator
Laura Smith, Aquatics Program Coordinator
General Information & Rules
• Hours and lane schedules subject to change without notice.
• Price Per Day: $15; JCC Member Price: Free.
• During high school swim and water polo season, the change from long course to short course will be made between 1:30 pm and 2:00 pm. We appreciate your understanding during this time of the day.
• Lap lanes are available during operating hours.
• The pool is kept between 80 - 82 degrees.
• Diving boards are open during the summer months only.
• No diving or jumping off the blocks unless supervised by a JCC swim instructor or certified swim coach.
• Swim diapers and plastic pants are required for all swimmers who are under the age of 4.
• Children under 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• No persons under the age of 13 are permitted in the spa.
• Sign up for the Friedenberg Pool Frequent Swimmer Email list and receive emails regarding sudden pool closures, changes in schedules and programs, and other info. Please email Andrea Cosio, Assistant Aquatics Director at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list.
Monday - Thursday: 6:00 A.M. - 9:00 P.M.
Friday: 6:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Saturday & Sunday: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Monday- Short Course
Tuesday- Long Course 6:00 am-1:30 pm , Short Course 1:45-close
Wednesday- Short Course
Thursday- Long Course 6:00 am-1:30 pm , Short Course 1:45-close
Friday- Long Course 6:00 am-1:30 pm, Short Course 1:45-close
Saturday- Short Course
*Lane schedule subject to change. Please view monthly calendar for any changes*
The Children's Pool
Monday -Thursday 2:00 pm-6:00 pm
Friday -Sunday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
The Children's Pool will close for the season on Sunday, October 1, 2017